RBI Recruitment 2015 : Apply Now!
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting online applications for its latest job openings for Assistants for the 504 vacant posts across its various offices countrywide. RBI assistant recruitment 2015 procedure will be selecting the final candidates through competitive online exams and personal interviews subsequently. Follow our guidelines for rbi recruitment 2015 and start applying now! The last date for online applications for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 is 3rd July 2015. Eligible candidates should hurry up to make their application for these openings. The job applications in this regard can be made only online at the official site of RBI.
1. Here is the direct link for you to follow while you apply for the post of Assistant with RBI :
- RBI Online Application
2. Click below to follow complete Eligibility criteria, Online Exams and Application procedures for the post of Assistants at RBI:
The details regarding the RBI assistant recruitment 2015 will be published in Rojgar Samachar or Employment News on or after 13th of June 2015. However the online application for the posts have already started from 12th June and since the link will be open till 3rd July, aspirants can quickly start filling up the application forms online for RBI recruitment 2015.
Other openings & results:
RBI Online Application Procedure
Here is our complete guideline on how to proceed with the online application for the posts of Assistant at Reserve Bank India. RBI recruitment 2015 application procedure is simplified for you here with direct links to follow where you can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Click here http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbirajun15/ and click on the highlighted colored tab at the right top of the page displaying ‘Click here for New Registration. Follow the link for your registration by entering your name, contact details, mail id. Do not forget to note down or remember your registration number and password. You will also be sent an mail and sms regarding your registration number and password for rbi recruitment 2015.
- No need to fill up the complete form in just one go; you can save the details filled in by clicking on ‘SAVE and NEXT’ button. You can modify it or complete it at later stage by login.
- Once you complete filling up the form, you can click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- It is mandatory for all applicants of RBI recruitment 2015 to upload Photo & Signature after filling up the application form.
Payment of fees can be made online till 3rd of July 2015 by using Debit Cards – (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay) Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets and Internet Banking.
One your fees are paid online, you will be issued online ‘E-Receipt’ which is to be printed out and preserved carefully.
RBI Bank Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
If you are applying for job of Assistant with RBI, here are some important dates you need to keep in mind:
|Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2015||Important Dates|
|On-line registration of application Starts||12/06/2015|
|Closing date of registration or online application||03/07/2015|
|Closing date of modifying online application details||03/07/2015|
|Last date to print your application||18/07/2015|
|Online Fee Payment acceptance dates||12/06/2015 to 03/07/2015|
|Online Test Dates (tentative)||1st, 8th, 9th or 16th August 2015. (confirmed date will be updated soon here)|
All job aspirants desiring to work at the Reserve Bank of India should immediately apply online and also print out the application. In case of any query regarding registration prior to online job application for RBI recruitment 2015, you can send an e.mail to email@example.com and get your query resolved in reply.
Keep in touch with our site for the results of the online exams of RBI recruitment 2015 too after the online tests are done. The online exams will be held in August 2015 at different dates which will be notified soon. However, the RBI exam dates are not yet confirmed. Once the confirmed dates are declared by RBI, we will be updating it here. Stay in touch with our page to get latest updates on all RBI assistant recruitment 2015.