Bihar school examination board (BSEB), Patna has issued notification for candidates to fill up Bihar TET 2014 application form. Candidates who are willing to pursue their career in the field of teaching, they have to pass the Bihar TET examination. Candidates who have successfully cleared TET examination can then apply for job as a teacher in government schools. The application process will start in the month of July. You will be able to download the application form from the official website and submit in the month of July 2014. Teachers eligibility test is your gateway to the teaching field.
Bihar TET 2014 Important Highlights
Bihar school examination board conducts teacher’s eligibility test every year to select eligible and deserving teachers for primary and elementary schools. This year Bihar TET 2014 will be held in the month of October 2014. It is expected that huge number of students will apply for the Bihar TET and thus we are informing in advance about the same. U.P board has already declared UP BED JEE 2014 result
Bihar TET consists of two papers, 1st paper is for the candidates willing to teach Class I to V and paper 2 is for candidates willing to teach VI to VIII. Candidates who are willing to teach class I to VIII then they have to appear and pass both paper 1 and paper 2.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar TET:
Following are minimu eligibility criteria for those who wish to appear for BETET 2014 exam.
- Candidates who have cleared 12th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board can apply for test.
- Candidates who have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks can apply for the test.
- Candidates who have cleared B. Ed with minimum 50% marks can apply for the test.
- Maximum age limit for the TET examination is 35 years for men and 38 years for women’s.
Online registration process
- From the official website you need to click on the link for online application form filling, once you are on the application form page, fill all the mandatory information, make sure to fill the form correctly. Once you have filled the form completely you need to take print out of the application form.
- After you have filled the application form, you will need to then generate a bank chalan in the amount of INR 400. Once you have generated bank chalan, then visit the SBI bank and pay the fee.
- Once you have paid the fee then you need to affix the application form, bank chalan and all the required mandatory documents and send it to
Bihar School Examination Board
Sinha Library Road,
Patna – 80017, Bihar, India
Dates to remember
|Application forms will be available.||1st week of July|
|Application form filling will end||3rd week of July.|
|Last date to deposit examination fee via SBI will end||3rd week of July.|
|Last date of submitting application form along with documents||3rd week of July|
|Examination date||October 2014|
The Bihar TET 2014 application from will be avialble in the month of July 2014, the information provided in this article will help you in filling up the application form. Keep visiting our website as we will update the dates and links for Bihar TET 2014 application form once the admission process is announced by the Bihar school examination board, also you can follow trendinindia.com to keep yourself updated with the latest trend in India.